Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:56:53 -0500
What I was trying to avoid:  People move on, and need to unsubscribe.
People using the sublist would have to unsubscribe from two lists.  They
forget about one...usually ours...and the subscriber list gets bloated.

I could add them to SEND=, on a persona by persona basis...but I know there
would be cases where they'd disappear and I wouldn't notice.  If there were
a *generic* address for SEND, I could use that and not have to worry about
people transferring in and out of the sublist.  But...no wildcards means no
generic addresses are possible.

SEND= isn't a necessity, and not the simplest solution.  Renew cuts out old,
dead addresses...those dead for other reasons, too.

Barb in Southern Indiana  Zone 5/6  [log in to unmask]
    A root is a flower that disdains fame.