Jane-Kerin Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 May 2001 18:51:04 -0400
At 11:35 AM -0400 05/28/01, Jim Walker wrote (SNIP):
>My post was to try to get LSOFT to feel our pain and change language=NOHTML
>to respect list owners intent.

Surely any list-owner (LITE or classic) can  establish a rule barring
html and can enforce it by removing violators.  And  list-owners
(classic) can easily reconfigure their own list headers to include
language= NOHTML.

At 9:00 AM -0400 05/29/01, Russ Hunt wrote  (SNIP)::
>I'd suggest that this is Micro$oft's problem, not LISTSERV's.  (Yes,
>I understand that there's
>a risk for users of IE 5.5, but I don't see why this is particularly
>relevant to LISTSERV.)

Perhaps not to LISTSERV per se, but  since a lot of people use IE
5.5, it seems relevant to the security of lot of listserv users.

        Jane-Kerin Moffat