Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 08:55:17 -0400
It is just the Badtrans virus.  It means that your users have
unread emails in their inbox which are being autoreplied to by
the virus.  It truncates the original and adds "Take a look TO
(sic) the attachment."

You can read about it at

I notify each of my members as soon as I get one.  It HAS been a
problem this week!