Suresh Ramasubramanian <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 May 2001 15:33:43 +0530
Hi

This is a request for free list hosting for a discussion list on spam / net
abuse related issues among Indian ISPs / webhosts / freemail providers
(somewhat similar to the spam-l list - [log in to unmask])

I have already lined up several ISPs who are interested in participating.
Those who are upstream of Indian ISPs (or are otherwise interested in net
abuse / spam related issues pertraining to Indian ISPs) are welcome to join.

[please see below for my posts to some local lists, describing the new list]

I'd appreciate it if some kind soul on this list provides free hosting (the
list itself is expected to be fairly low bandwidth - about a 100 or so
subscribers, max, I expect).  I'd gladly pay except that CAUCE India is
something I and my buddies run on our own time, on a zero budget :)

Please cc me / mail me offlist on replies as I am currently set to nomail on
this list.

Thanks
-suresh

-Suresh Ramasubramanian