Eric Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:51:24 -0500
    I don't know if this is appropriate for this list or not. But this user is horassing users, and my, racial and sexist. I unsubscribed him, he came back. He made it clear he has millions of e-mail address (free e-mail, pretty plentiful). Any ideas? My Host server software can't block addresses, I can switch to one, but it won't stop him.
    I am to the point of closing the list for months.
    Any suggestions??
Eric Vogel

A professional is someone who can do his best work    when he doesn't feel like it. -- Alistair Cooke
-
All of the greatest technological inventions of man - the automobile, the airplane, the computer - says little about man's intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness. --Mark Kennedy
-
ICQ# 1452761
-
Or if you don't have ICQ goto http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1452761