Lawrence Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 May 2018 16:55:45 -0400
The link suggestion works if you still have access and permissions to the old location.

You can put the notebooks anywhere, as long as the listserv user has read/write permission for the directories where they are located. Listserv finds them from the Notebook= parameter in each list configuration file, so all you should have to do is change this line in each configuration file.

Larry