Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:56:59 -0400

There is a possibility that the machine that Listserv runs on at Queen's
will be changing domain names or simply moved to another machine in Aug
2006.  From "post.queensu.ca" to "lists.queensu.ca".

I have the white paper "Moving LISTSERV® to a New Server" in the event we
move Listserv to a new box.

However, if we leave everything "as is" and only change the domain name, I
believe we only have to shut mail & Listserv down, make the change in
go.user and bring it back up.  This sounds too easy -- Can anyone think of
any other gochas in this scenario?

--Trish

ps. 20 years? Tell me it isn't so!  I bet some of us could tell some
stories. ;-)   Happy Birthday!

Trish Forrest [log in to unmask]
Queen's University