Rob Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Sep 2022 18:55:03 +0000
Your exchange system is probably rejecting emails due to the configured threshold for available disk space ?

So your exchange person can’t do a web search ?

Have them check the queuers and Transport Logs.

Rob Murray

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jon Schwendemann

Sent: September 15, 2022 3:37 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: listserv error

⚠External message: Use caution.

I am receiving an error in my listserv, that seems to indicate it is an exchange issue.

Insufficient system resources (UsedDiskSpace[C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\TransportRoles\data\Queue])

I am running on rhel 7.9, with listserv 16.5

Now, of course I could upgrade listserv, but it was doing fine till just the last couple weeks, when this message cropped up.

My exchange person doesn’t seem to find anything, so I am wondering if there is something else, on the listserv, that could cause this.

Thanks