"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 10:40:15 EDT
LISTSERV and list-owners are not perfect.  I see lots of lists
in the global list-of-lists which are obviously setup for
some segment of the planet that does NOT include me.  If I try
to subscribe and get rejected, such is life.  If I think
I still need to be subscribed, then a polite e-mail to the owner
might work.

As a matter of fact, that is what happended with TQM-L when
it was only a University of Kanasas internal list.  Now it
is a world-wide subscribable list and I am a secondary
co-owner.

Your results may vary.

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]   "I've fallen and can't reach my keyboard"
31 Shields Bldg. --   Penn State    -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA