Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:46:36 -0400
Hello Marty,

Yes - this started here on July 20th non-stop and is still going strong.

The variation of [log in to unmask], changes frequently, but one pattern that
we can see in the logs is that quite often, e-mail is sent to both
Listname-Request@ and Listname-L@, but always to the listname-request@ address
first and in these cases the variation of [log in to unmask] is identical.

What is a puzzle here is that some of this e-mail is going to only recently
created Confidential= Yes mailing lists - so we don't know how they are
getting the listnames.

We anticipate problems if the time delay between sending to listname-Request@,
increased, as some of our List Owners might approve/add the subscription.

--Trish

Trish Forrest
Queen's University