Curtis Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:24:04 -0800
Pete, would you please explain the reasoning behind excluding the additional

To: and Cc: recipients?  ListServe 14.5 appears to explicitly exclude these

from all formats except for IETFHDR.  Provisions are made to allow them to

change form, but no provision appear to allow both a subject tag and Cc:

receipts to be included at the same time.

Curtis E. Stevens

Director, Standards & Features Technology

3355 Michelson Dr. #100

Office: 1-1041

Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933

Cell: 949-307-5050

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing

something.