Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 28 Jan 88 14:46:00 SET
Sigh.

1. You  can ask  LISTSERV to  send you  back a  copy of  your own  postings. I
   personally find this stupid and useless and etc, but some people do like it
   and they can  request it. The default option  is not to get a  copy of your
   own stuff. The command to change this is 'SET listname REPRO'.

2. The list  owner can request that the 'Sender:'  be set to 'garbage@rubbish'
   if he so desires. I think I have explained several times about the problems
   of setting the 'Sender:' field to the list maintainer, and why it shouldn't
   be set  to LISTSERV, and  I will not repeat  myself. If you  don't remember
   what I said, just waste your own time looking up archives.

Eric