Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Dec 2015 18:40:46 +0000
Yasmine wrote you back on November 10:

Subject: RE: LSoft Support Question.

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:36:51 -0500

Hello Ron,

Did you also set your address to receive the subject tag?  You can do that with the following command:

  QUIET SET listname SUBJ FOR user@address

If you need to update this for all the subscribers on the list, then use the following command:

  QUIET SET listname SUBJ FOR *@*

You might want to check your inbox or junk folder to see if you missed it.

Nathan