Glenn Eichel <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:46:24 -0400
Thanks Suzi,

Several folks have suggested this. The University of Maine System uses Gmail now. Several campuses had their own email systems prior to IT being unified across the state. We've checked for this possibility and did not turn up anything. I am waiting
on the user to send me a full email header which may show something like a colleague who's created a forwarding rule.

Glenn

Glenn Eichel
Software Support Analyst, EAST Team
FirstClass/Portal/Listserv Administrator

Lecturer, Department of Sociology
201-G Fernald Hall
University of Maine
207-581-4631