"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:31:10 +0000
I use this in the list configuration.

Default-Options= REPRO,SUBJECTHDR,CONCEAL

You also issue a wildcard command for the list to update all the subscriber settings. I always have to look up the syntax in the manuals for that.

Nate

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Glenn Eichel

Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 11:56 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Subject Tag Question

Hello,

I'm a newbie on this list and a newbie Listserv admin with plenty to learn. I know how individual list members can add a subject tag prefix individually. Is there a way that I can add a subject tag to all members of a list without them having to individually turn that option on?

Thanks for any help.

Glenn Eichel

Glenn Eichel

Software Support Analyst, EAST Team

FirstClass/Portal/Listserv Administrator

Lecturer, Department of Sociology

201-G Fernald Hall

University of Maine

207-581-4631