Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:37:02 EST
The problem is that *-SERVER is a reserved address for LISTSERV.  It's
one of the various pseudo-mailboxes that LISTSERV routes to different
places, eg, owner-listname, listname-request, and so forth.  listname-server
maps to the LISTSERV@host address associated with listname.

So you could call the list CIS-SQLSERVER but not CIS-SQL-SERVER.

Nathan