Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 May 2006 09:19:53 -0400
We have a number of lists that are Send=
editor,hold,confirm,non-member.  The only reason I want the confirm
is to catch spam from non-members.  I really don't want the editors
to have to confirm.  I can't think of a way around this.

Perhaps Send= Public,confirm,non-member, and then set to the defaults
to Review, add all the editors as subscribers and set them to
NoReview and NoMail.
--
Some minds are like concrete: thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)