Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 May 2013 20:17:29 +0000
Locked, or held?

The only way a list can become "locked" is if you GET it (typically via email) without specifying the (NOLOCK switch.

Contrariwise, lists can become "held" for a number of reasons.  You'd have to look in the LISTSERV log for more specifics.

Nathan

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Zhen Liu
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 3:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deal with locked lists in batch

Recently we have experienced an issue that some of our lists got locked without user interaction.  Any idea what is the possible reason(s) the list can be locked?

Are there any better ways to find out all the locked lists in the system?  And unlock them in a batch mode rather than individually through the management interface?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Zhen
--
Zhen Liu, CISA, CISM