Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:26:14 -0400
We plan to run Spamassasin on our listserv machine to identify spam
as soon as we have a faster machine.  Question is what to do with it
after it is identified.   Our thought is to simply reject any mail
that scores "high" from spamassassin.  The value of high is yet to be
determined.   This may make spamcop at little happier, but probably
not enough to keep us off their list.
--
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you,
but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)