Jamie Au-yeung <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:55:43 -0700
I was wondering if there is a way for LISTSERV to update other columns on a table instead of the options column.

Currently, I have a table with info on people which I want to use for my DBMS list.  I have one column 'on_mailing_list' which can be either 0 or 1 to determine whether or not to send mail to this person.  So, when a subscriber wants to subscribe or unsubscribe from the list by sending a command to the LISTSERV, I would like to see if the LISTSERV can update this column along with the command.

Thanks,
Jamie