Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 29 Sep 1986 18:59 SET
  I want it  to be subscription= by  owner, although I will  add mostly anybody
to the  list. It  sounds more serious,  and makes sure  that weenies  don't add
themselves to the list just for the fun of  it. Above all I do not want to give
the impression that  I'm distributing LISTSERV to just  anybody (including stu-
dents). I know that this list is  only for DISCUSSION, but other people may not
know. Especially, the people  who can get me in trouble do  not know. I've suf-
fered enough from the problem of  students running bogus relays without getting
into the same **** with LISTSERV.

  Eric