"L.W. van Braam van Vloten" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:01:03 +0200
Hi list,

   I have setup a new ListServ implementation on Linux.

   I have imported a list that was, until now, maintained on a Windows
implementation of Listserv. From this list I only have the .list file (in
text format) and the archive / notebook files (.LOG). The import seems to
be succesful (apart from some characters that are messed up), except that
the archive is not available in the www interface. The subdirectory to the
'archive' directory in my web server is accessible, and writable to
listserv, and it seems to be setup correctly because a '<listname>.private'
file is created.

   However when I open the web archive for this list I get the message:
   "Archived messages are currently not available. Either the archives do
not exist or you are not authorized to browse them with the email address
you used to log in."

   How can I get Listserv to make the archive in the web interface
accessible?

   Thanks for your help!

Lucas

"/Sapere aude!/"