From:   IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "Revised List Processor" 30-SEP-1990 02:16
:3
   0.40
To:     _TERRY
CC:
Subj:   Rejected posting to JNET-L@ASUACAD

Date: Sat, 29 Sep 90 23:14:50 MST
From: Revised List Processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rejected posting to JNET-L@ASUACAD
To: [log in to unmask]

Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it seems to have been
already sent to  the JNET-L list. That  is, a message with  identical body (but
possibly different headers) has been posted to the list recently, either by you
or by  someone else. If you  have a good reason  to resend this message  to the
list (for instance because half of the outbound spool files were lost in a disk
crash at  some intermediate node),  please alter the  message text in  some way
before resending  it. Note that  altering the  "Subject:" line or  adding blank
lines at the top or bottom of the message is not sufficient; you should instead
add a line  at the top explaining  why you are re-sending the  message, for the
benefit of the list membership.