✉ Nick Abiola-Bisiolu <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Apr 2022 12:41:08 -0400
Hi All,

What was the command a user can send via email to listserv to update his
name associated with his subscribed email address?
If you're subscribed as (kevin Joe <[log in to unmask]>) and want to update it
to (Dr. Kevin Joe <[log in to unmask]>).