Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 18:50:39 EST
This is a new 1.8c feature that was introduced into some late 1.8b
builds as beta code (and of course the beta 1.8c servers have it, as
does LISTSERV Lite).  All mail coming from a web browser requires an
"ok" because it is assumed that many web browsers are in public computing
clusters and may or may not have a correct return address set.

Nathan