"Alexander J. Willman" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:04:50 -0400
Ben Parker wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:55:48 -0400, Alexander Willman
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>>I find this response inappropriate and unacceptable.
>

> If you have a concern about the services you have received (or not) from
> L-Soft, it might be helpful to let the proper person at L-Soft know how you
> feel so he might be able to investigate and take appropriate corrective
> action.
>
> In this case, that person is  John Harlan, VP of Computer Services
> <[log in to unmask]> whose management responsibilities include the
> Customer Support Group.  (Since he's my boss too, I know this but you could
> also find it out from http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/management.asp)

Mr. Parker:

Thank you for the contact information for Mr. Harlan.  My colleagues and
I will contact him if we decide that it is necessary or advisable.
(Perhaps L-Soft Support will give a better response to my latest message
to them before then.)

			Alex