Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:52:00 -0400
Does the notebook path exist?

Is it specified correctly in the list header?

Does the LISTSERV userid have proper permissions to the path?

Has any list EVER stored anything into archive?

If yes, what changed since then?

How long has it been since the last server reboot?

Are you the Site Manager? If yes, you should be intimately familiar with
the content of this document:
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html