SHIRLEY VARMETTE - SOCIOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:42:46 -0500
A lot of info has come over the list piece meal and those of us facing
elimination have lots of decisions to make.  It might help it
someone with the time (big problem I know) and the knowledge could put
one list of contact names and addresses of commercial sites together that we
 can all then use.  I've contacted one and the name/address of another got
away from me. (MY sys administrator threatens to wipe us all out if we
don't delete just about everything.)

I've not given up on a univ site (maybe I should) but I've gotten some support
from  a FEW list members who say...tell me where to send the donations.  AT
least I'm ready to move..........