Kathy Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 May 2001 16:19:31 -0400
Well, I use Netscape, Outlook, and Pine -- if you can tell me how to do
this in one of those, that would be swell. :)  However, I have not yet
been able to see the banners when viewing the message in either HTML or
plain text format, and the banner does not appear in either the HTML or
the plain text part of the message in the web archives.

- Kathy

Kevin Parris wrote:
      I've noticed that sometimes the mail reader does not show me
      a bottom banner when the message is mixed HTML, but the
      banner is present in the message though.  Does your mail
      reader give you an option to view the messages in a 'raw'
      format?

      >>> [log in to unmask] 05/16/01 01:34PM >>>
      I have a list for which postings are not getting the top or
      bottom banners
      attached at all.  Both of the banners exist, and the bottom
      banner was
      attached successfully to the first list posting (there was no
      top banner
      at the time).  No posting since has been "bannered" (there
      have only been
      two or three).