"Mills, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 20:23:45 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a script that will allow us to maintain a backup of a list and its configuration/subscribers prior to deleting the list but was curious if there was a way to programmatically delete a given listname?

I've been searching around for the command that I could send via email however have had no luck and was hopeful someone might have something that could point me in the direction I'm looking for.

Thank You In Advance,
Douglas E. Mills