"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:33:13 -0400
We had the same problem that you had.  Most of the web interface features
worked for us except for the List Management Page and its functions.  Lsoft
provided us with a patch to fix this problem.  We know give users the option
to use either http or https when accessing our service.

Richard Keller
LISTSERV Administration
National Institutes of Health

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Bohlmann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Is it possible to run the web interface off a secure server?

I've installed the web interface on a secure web server and found that
some parts of the interface work and others want to use the unsecure http
port. I've modified the lsv-wa.config and go.user files to use the correct
paths. Has anyone installed the web interface on a secure server and gotten
everything to work? I just want to find out if it's possible and that I just
need to look at the server or web interface configuration.

thanks
Brian