Lawrence Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 19:29:34 -0400
We don’t need either (and don’t want either), and we did choose to exclude them during the installation.

We copied the executable from another server where it does start. The lsv generated by this install is identical to the one on the other server (using cmp).

We are running a very old version of Fedora (17) so it may be an out-of-date library issue. We plan to switch to the new server soon. But it’s only lsv that fails to run. All of the other listserv executables start OK.

If we can’t get it up, is there an easy way to revert to a previous version? I see that there is a backup of it, but it doesn’t appear to be complete.

Thanks,
Larry (for Dave, who’s at dinner)