"Plowinske, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 May 2018 18:56:51 +0000
LISTSERV administrator command:

quiet change * [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

Mike

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Glenn Eichel

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 10:18 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Server-wide email update

Listserv Jedis,

I have a user who is on 30+ lists. This person has changed his email address. Is there a way I can change them on all lists in one swell foop (or fell swoop)? Sure would save a bunch of manual work.

Thanks for any help.

Glenn Eichel

Software Support Analyst, EAST Team

FirstClass/Portal/Listserv Administrator

Lecturer, Department of Sociology

201-H Fernald Hall

University of Maine

207-581-4631