Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Wed, 25 Oct 89 13:05:38 TUR

>the first place  that someone really thinks that Eric  removed those site from
>PEERS NAMES  ! Forgetting  this mis-information  I would  like to  know *what*

take it easy - it's a typo. When I talked about it at nog, you bet that I
did not say that they were taken out entirely from the p.n. file.

>one - considering that there is no agreement between BITNET and EARN about the
>compatibility of LISTSERV and LISTEARN.

If a such agreement could be signed, it would also nullify the need for a
'listgate', and the reduction of the service level provided with the listgate.
It seems right now that no matter how we design listgate, somethings will be
left out - simply because LISTSERV wasn't designed to have a listgate in the
middle.

-turgut