Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Forum on LISTSERV release 1.7" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dennis Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1992 15:19:38 EST
Comments:
Can anyone help me figure out who or what is sending all of the messages
like the one below which are bouncing?  This is the fourth one today.
The enclosed  mail file, found in  the LISTSERV reader and  shown under the
spoolid 7904 in the console log, has been identified as a possible delivery
error notice  for the following  reason: mail subject indicates  a delivery
problem.

------------------------- Message in error (70 lines) -------------------------
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 92 01:58:51 EST
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Undeliverable Mail

msu.edu unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
550 Host 'MHSGW.BITNET' Unknown

           ** Text of Mail follows **
Date:         Thu, 6 Feb 1992 01:58:48 -0500
From:         Revised List Processor (1.7b) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Rejected posting to SEASIA-L@MSU
To:           [log in to unmask]

You are not authorized to mail to list SEASIA-L. Your message is being returned
to you unprocessed. If you have any question regarding authorization to use the
SEASIA-L list, please contact one of the list owners, whose names and addresses
are listed below:

 Elliott Parker <3ZLUFUR@CMUVM>