Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:13:08 -0400
We're having problems with O365 refusing routing messages to Junk if
they're coming from our ListServ server on our Intranet.  It looks like it
would work if p=reject were set for the top domain (of which our server is
a subdomain) but it's only set on their external DNS records, and not on
the Internal DNS record, which the ListServ server looks at.

Is it possible to get the server to rewrite the From as if the p=reject
were set for that specific domain?  I know it's usually an automatic
process but we need to require it manually (I don't think I'd be
successful in getting them to add the DMARC p=reject to the internal DNS
record).

Krista Landon