Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:27:56 -0400
Patience? ;-)

Sorry, I've never had a performance problem with incoming mail.  Outgoing
is another story ... and web performance was made good by a line in file
go.user ... for us: SMTP_FORWARD_1="8*mybulkmailserver.EDU"

Cheers, Wayne

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Marshall, Clinton C <
[log in to unmask]> wrote
, in part
: