Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:44:15 -0500
I'm thinking of upgrading my server from 1.8c to 1.8d.  It's running
under Windows NT 4.0 Server with Netscape FastTrack 2.01 as the web
server.  Is there anything I should be aware of or any precautions I
should take that aren't mentioned in the beta site managers
documentation?  Would I be better off switching to MS IIS or would it
make any difference?  Thanks in advance.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
Voice: (817) 272-3666