Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Karen Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 1994 18:51:24 GMT
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
I am on a list that recently went to digest--mail is not an option.
Is there a way to burst the digest into its component messages, so I
can save part of the digest instead of the whole massive thing? I
seem to remember being able to do this many years ago. I am on a
unix machine, if that matters.

Karen Kay