Lawrence Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:08:30 -0500
We host a list where it is critical to hide the original sender, because we have a lot of members in China, some of whom must remain anonymous for their own safety.

We deal with this by making the list moderated, and the moderators (who are outside of China) repost under their own email address removing all identifying information.

Larry