Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:32:23 -0400
On 27 Jul 2005 at 14:16, Satnam Brar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We are currently upgrading to ListServ 14.4 and would like to know if
> it's possible to change the list owner and site manager WWW interface
> colours and skin to make it look more like its part of our website as
> well as the Archive WWW interface?

Yes, the WWW interface is very customizable, but there isn't a lot of
documentation on the subject. See the Web Interface Customization
Tutorial at wa.exe?SHOWTPL=TUTORIAL-WEB-SITE-CUSTOMIZATION
(or go to the Server Management page and click on "Site Customization
Tutorial".

> Additionally, is it safe to delete the log files in the log directory,

Yes. You probably want to keep a few days around for troubleshooting.

> and how about files in the TMP directory.

Should not have any permanent files -- do not delete any of the
transient ones, or there will be trouble. (You can delete dummy.txt
if it's present).

> Does anyone know that the following files in the spool directory do:
> jobview.exe and listview.exe?

jobview shows the contents of a job file
listview lets you see the contents of a list file

They are described in section 5.3 of the Site Manager manual:
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.pdf

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html