"Silcox, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:14:30 +0000
I opened a Premiere Support ticket and basically got nowhere. Kind of understandable, considering the errors are generated from recipient servers, but contacting every external Domain admin is a non-starter:

"Unfortunately, there are no other options to "fix" this issue as we are not in control of the receiving servers and are unable to predict what each of the header sizes will be."

"Removing the outbound connector for Listserv and changing the MX record is an option but it may not resolve the issue because the receiving server only accepts headers smaller than 32KB. Headers cannot be stripped when the message is delivered to Exchange Online Protection, so that would not be plausible as it is not compliant with our standards."

"Simplify the message routing by changing the MX record for listserv.blah.blah to point to the actual list server"

Respectfully,

Matthew Silcox

Senior Systems Administrator

Client Infrastructure Group | Information Services

Kent State University

*    330.672.1290

*    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>