"F. Scott Ophof" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jul 1993 23:33:51 -0400
Tasos says the following item apparently didn't make it to LSTSRV-L.
I haven't seen it there either.  In the interest of the whole MLM
community, I felt it to be a good idea to forward this item with
announcements from Tasos to some MLM-related lists.

Please see this as FYI.  I hope to make this my last posting on
the subject.

Regards.
$$\