"Wheeler, Doug (NTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:17:54 -0400
After upgrading from 1.8d to 1.8e, the web archives only partially work. (Win2K, 1.8e classic).

In our archives, each message has an attachment. When one tries to open the attachment a password reset is requested. The actual message is "our authentication ticket has expired. Please log in to continue." After following the password 'set/confirm password/follow the link' process  one ends up right back at the Login Required page.

I have verified this on 2 different machines with 2 different accounts.

Any ideas ?
Thanks,
Doug

Doug Wheeler
Sr. Technical Analyst - Information Resources
Neenah Technical Center
Georgia-Pacific Corporation
email : mailto:[log in to unmask]
voice : 920.729.8178 fax : 920.729.8164