LSTSRV-L

Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show HTML Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Florian Caspari <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 16:16:37 +0100
text/plain (1581 bytes) , text/html (2515 bytes)
Dear members,

I'm looking for a Listserv sponsor, managing a mailinglist for the German association of SportScience (Deutsche Vereinigung für Sportwissenschaft). Because of the fact, that I don't follow the discussions of these group please response to my e-mail adress below.

I'll give you a short description of the list in english and a detailed in german, because the language of the mailinglist should be german speaking.

The list is intended to provide communication betwen scientists of the commision health of the German association of SportScience, but is also open for other scientists, trainers, students and others with a detailed background. The list includes all
topics of sport and health.

Diese Liste soll ein Forum sein, daß die Kommunikation innerhalb der  Kommission Gesundheit der Deutschen Vereinigung für Sportwissenschaft verbessert, aber auch die Diskussionen der Komission nach außen trägt. Die Mailingliste ist daher  offen für Sportwissenschaftler, Mediziner, Sportstudenten, Trainer und alle anderen mit sportwissenschaftlichem Hintergrund, die sich an Diskussionen beteiligen wollen. Inhalte der Mailingliste können alle Themen sein, die das Feld der Gesundheit in Zusammenhang von Sport, Spiel und Bewegung betreffen. Diskussionen über aktuelle Themen, Forschungsergebnisse oder Publikationen sind ebenso willkommen, wie Ankündigungen zu Veranstaltungen, Stellenausschreibungen, Ausrüstung oder Software. Die Sprache der Mailingliste soll deutsch sein.

Florian Caspari
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
phone: 0177 233 0791

ATOM RSS1 RSS2