Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:15:00 -0500
From:
Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
To: "John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]>
LISTSERV, as well as your email software (whether it's LSMTP, sendmail, or another)
should continue to resend the email as long as the time limit set for, say, 1 day.  If it
continues to fail after a certain amount of time (the default is usually 5 days) it will then
be deleted from the system.

I hope this helps.