Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:11:38 -0500
Ah, I see. These messages are being generated by a Drupal site and sent to
the ListServ so I suspect it's not creating plaintext versions.

Is it possible to turn off the digest option for a ListServ / convert all
existing subscribers to "Regular"?
Or is it perhaps possible to make the digest go out HTML email synopsis?

Krista