Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:27:22 -0400
Fwiw, I find the "deduping" that many mail systems perform these days as
most unfortunate.

If I'm a subscriber, I want my file (folder, label) of distributions on
each of my subscribed lists to be a complete record of the distributions of
that list.   If someone posts to 4 lists (of which I'm subscribed), I want
*my copy* of those archives/folders to be complete.   If I notice that post
in my list A folder, but not my list B folder, did the poster decide that?
Why were list B subscribers left out(they weren't, perhaps)?

Oh well, I'll never win that battle :-(

Cheers, Wayne