"Gray, Nathan - graynw" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:03:57 +0000
Jane

                Thanks for the tip. I also had the same experience with one user that was forwarding his emails to gmail and opening them on his iPhone 4. I changed his to DIGEST MIME and it worked for him. I appreciate the steps you’ve shown below as I’m sure I’ll have to use them sometime soon.

Thanks

Nathan W. Gray

†

For faster response, please use Card Services Help Desk to create a service call:

Card Services Help Desk<https://remedy.jmu.edu/CardServices.asp?>