Karlette Schoen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 02:54:59 GMT
I think I know how to set up the header part... its just getting it sent
to the listserv is the problem....  I must have set it up incorrectly on
the listserv.  The networking part is giving me greif.  Sorry if I didn't
explain well.  I know I can mail it, but for some reason the mail doesn't
work for me.... My error I am sure.

I want to thank all of you who responded.

Thanks,

Karlette

In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
says...